Sydney for Christmas (Post 1)

February 03, 2017 feliciawong1988 0 Comments

My apologies!!! I have neglected this space. My first semester lecturing has been an experience, to say the least. Fun fact: I am the only one in my immediate family that has never been to Australia...... UNTIL NOW!!!!! So, without further ado, let's begin.

We went to the Blue Mountains.  I'll start with The Three Sisters first. Most of you might already know that it is one of the main attractions around Blue Mountain. I am aware that the pictures here are probably not the best quality and I hope that  you don't mind. The pictures of here don't do this place justice so if you are thinking of visiting, I would highly recommend you to  do so. It's a pretty famous attraction so just be prepared for the number of people there.


Souvenir shop before reaching Echo Point




The Three Sisters


It's summer here in Sydney now so the weather was good. It was warm but very windy. I'd recommend your sunnies and sunscreen.:)




Poser little brother.. XD


The vastness, the picture doesn't do this place justice. It really was very very beautiful




And of course, some silly pictures..  :P
My lil' sis and lil' bro looks fine here.. I, on the other hand..hahaha

Next, we trekked to Katoomba Falls. I believe that there are several routes to the falls. If you're not sure of directions, all you have to do is ask around or follow people that are also heading towards to the falls. The air was definitely cooler here than at The Three Sisters and the walk towards the falls headed downwards into the valley.





The trek was not too long; we stopped and took pictures along the way so it took us longer than it should have  to get there. Otherwise, you can easily reach the falls in 20 minutes to half an hour. Some pictures of mummy and daddy first.







Sorry about the quality of the picture here. For some reason, I can't seem to find other images of the falls that I took while i was there. Sighs.





Us ladies at the falls. <3




Tired after trekking there..



Trekking back up was quicker but because we descended into the valley to the falls, trekking back  up  meant climbing a decent number of stairs. So, just be prepared for that :)

I think I will leave it here first for now. I'll be back soon with Part 2. ;).. Toodles!








0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.